Your use of our assignment writing service constitutes your agreement for the following terms and conditions. By submitting your requirements and payment, you simply acknowledge that you have effectively understood the terms and conditions and legally bound to it.
- According to terms and conditions of Expert Writers UK services, you agree that you will pay a particular amount for the order
- You agree with the condition that the services provided will only be used to satisfy personal needs, not for any commercial use
- You acknowledge that in terms of any cancellation of the order you will let know us prior to delivery of your research material
- You also certify that every instruction, revision, and refund requests will be communicated directly by placing email on our specified address available on the website
- Expert Writers UK is dedicated to acknowledging you with unique and non-plagiarized material
Delivery of an Order
We will deliver the finalized paper on time or before, but the deadline of your order will be set according to the date on which you made payment for the order. For instance, if you placed an order on 1-1-2015 (with 5 days deadline) and your payment was accepted on 3-1-2015, then your final deadline will be considered 7-1-2015 instead of 5-1-2015. Moreover, if in any rare case, we fail to deliver an order on time because of any technical problem or any unexceptional conditions, then you will be informed by e-mail about the delay in the order.
Privacy and Security
- Expert Writers UK agrees that will be maintained security and privacy of all information you share with us while submitting writing request
- However, if information disclosures ask by any legal authorities, then the circumstances will be exceptional
- Similarly, any direct contact with our writers through any other source considered as a total violation of the company’s terms and conditions and will be forwarded for investigation
- You will be subjected to critical civil as well as customer penalties on making us transmitted product or content unethically on other websites
- Expert Writers UK is completely maintaining copyright laws and similarly, will not allow you as well to violate it
- Expert Writers UK certifies that your amendments in case of any mistakes or requirements are not fulfilled endless revisions will be provided free of any charges
- However, customers must ask for revisions in between 24 to 48 hours after delivery of the order
- If your credit card is charged mistakenly or If your credit card is charged for any extra amount
- Refund is not eligible to those who do not submit the completed work.
Cancellation of an Order
We provide order cancellation policy that facilitates our clients so that they can easily cancel their order. The cancellation of an order can be possible through simply avoiding payment process or you may request to us for cancellation. In contrast, the order could not be cancelled if writing or working on your order is started or completed by our writer's team. Moreover, we also have the right to cancel or refuse any order due to an exceptional situation. At that time, clients are requested to make communication with our online representatives through live chat.
Charges for Services
- The charges for services and products rendered by Expert Writers UK are explicitly present on our website
- However, the company will not be responsible for any damages to your systems while downloading paper and advice to have the precautionary software installed to avoid it
Delivery of Research Material
- To acquire services of Expert Writers UK, you must make orders on or company website after filling order request form
- We are not accountable for any technical issue in internet services that result in the hindrance of submitting orders
Expert Writers UK plays the role of a comforting hand in the life of the students by catering them with professional writing and editing assistance within the array of various academic writing services including assignments, essays, articles, term papers, thesis, coursework, dissertations, case studies, research papers, PowerPoint presentations, and book reviews. Most importantly, all the papers crafted by us are samples and should be used for research purposes.